(Adds more details, share price, background) FRANKFURT, Feb 18 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG said on Wednesday it intended to extend the contract of Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp until 2008 and appointed a new finance chief and a new head of its Mercedes luxury cars unit. DaimlerChrysler said in a statement that its supervisory board had voted unanimously in favour of extending Schrempp's contract, which runs until the annual shareholder meeting in 2005, for a further three years. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-DaimlerChrysler sticks with CEO, reshapes board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642