(Adds details, background) LONDON, Sept 18 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler North America Holding Corp. plans to sell 750 million to one billion euros of three-year bonds in the near future, a banking source said on Thursday. Price talk for the bond, to be guaranteed by German auto giant DaimlerChrysler AG , is 85 basis points over benchmark swaps, the banker said. The bond may be priced later on Thursday or on Friday, depending on demand, the banker said. "The book is building very ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-DaimlerChrysler unit plans 750 mln-1.0bln euro bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642