(Adds comment from statement, background) FRANKFURT, April 27 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's supervisory board elected new member Manfred Bischoff to its influential presidential committee on Thursday, the world's fifth-biggest carmaker said. Bischoff, the chairman of aerospace group EADS and former head of Daimler's aerospace unit Dasa, is widely expected to succeed Hilmar Kopper as DaimlerChrysler chairman when Kopper's term expires next year. Bischoff, 62, was elected to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-DaimlerChrysler's Bischoff gets key board post" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642