(Adds news on new Mercedes division chief, stock price) FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler stock firmed as the world's fifth-biggest carmaker named a new head of its flagship Mercedes Car Group on Thursday and investors anticipated solid second-quarter results. The German-American group picked Eckhard Cordes, the head of commercial vehicles, to succeed Juergen Hubbert as chief of the Mercedes division, effective Oct. 1. Cordes, 53, is a loyal ally of Chief Executive Juergen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-DaimlerChrysler's shares firm ahead of Q2 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642