(Adds details, background, stock price) FRANKFURT, Jan 27 (Reuters) - A booming truck market helped DaimlerChrysler AG boost commercial vehicle sales 42 percent in 2004 to a record 712,200 units, the German-American group said on Thursday. Excluding sales of its Japanese unit, Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp (Fuso), which has been consolidated since April 2004, sales rose 19 percent to 594,100 units, the world's biggest maker of trucks and buses said in a statement. It gave no ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-DaimlerChrysler's truck and bus sales hit record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.