(Updates with suit being filed, add comments) By Jon Herskovitz DALLAS, Dec 26 (Reuters) - The city of Dallas sued Ford Motor Co. on Thursday seeking information on the automaker's Crown Victoria police cruiser after a deadly fuel-tank fire killed a Dallas police officer, city officials said. The city filed suit after Ford refused to provide information on its testing on gas-tank technologies. In October, Dallas police officer Patrick Metzler was killed when his Crown Victoria burst ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dallas sues Ford on police car safety tests" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642