(Adds background) CHICAGO, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Dana Corp. said on Tuesday its chairman and chief executive, Joe Magliochetti, died Monday evening. Magliochetti, 61, had been hospitalized earlier for pancreatitis following the removal of a gallstone. The Toledo, Ohio-based company had appointed Bill Carroll, president of the company's automotive systems group, to serve as acting chief operating officer during Magliochetti's illness. Magliochetti, who joined Dana in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dana CEO Magliochetti dies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642