(New throughout) NEW YORK, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Dana Corp. , a struggling auto and truck parts maker, on Tuesday said it plans to dissolve a joint venture with Mexico's DESC SA de CV and take full ownership of five factories. In dissolving Spicer SA de CV, Dana will take over axle and driveshaft factories, as well as forging and foundry operations in which it has an indirect 49 percent stake. DESC will take over transmission and aftermarket gasket operations in which it has a 51 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dana to dissolve Mexico venture, take over plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.