* Says Roger Wood to join on April 18 * Wood replaces John Devine (Follows alerts) March 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Dana Holding Corp said it named Roger Wood as its new chief executive, effective April 18, replacing interim CEO John Devine, who retires soon. The Maumee, Ohio-based company said Wood, 48, joins from bigger rival BorgWarner Inc where he was the executive vice president. Dana said its Executive Chairman Devine, who was serving as the interim CEO, will retire ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dana Holding hires BorgWarner exec as new CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.