* Dana boosts its 2011 revenue outlook * Q4 net loss 16 cents/shr vs net loss of $2.02 DETROIT, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Dana Holding Corp reported a narrower fourth-quarter net loss on Wednesday, as revenue rose and the company projected that 2011 revenue would increase at least 17 percent. Earlier, the company forecast a 10 percent jump in full-year revenue. The company reported a net loss of $14 million, or 16 cents per share. A year before, the company reported a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dana Holding reports narrower Q4 loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.