(Adds sales, income before charges, analyst estimates.) CHICAGO, Oct 24 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Dana Corp. said on Friday its quarterly earnings rose as a recent restructuring lowered costs. Toledo, Ohio-based Dana, which is fighting a hostile takeover bid from smaller rival ArvinMeritor Inc. , said its third-quarter net income rose to $61 million, or 41 cents a share, from $4 million, or 2 cents a share, a year ago. Excluding one-time items, Dana reported a profit of $43 million, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dana quarterly earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642