Aug 21 (Reuters) - Davenport & Co raised Amcol International Corp to "buy" from "neutral," citing the recent uptick in domestic auto production and potential income from the recently acquired chrome sands operation. The company's core mineral segment, of which metal casting is a primary component, is expected to benefit from the increased production at U.S. automakers after a surge in sales ignited by the "Cash for Clunkers" program. The brokerage, which set a price target of $24 on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Davenport raises Amcol International to buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642