Aug 29 (Reuters) - American Axle and Manufacturing Holdings Inc said it named David Dauch for the top job at the U.S. auto parts supplier from Sept. 1. David Dauch would succeed his father Richard Dauch, who founded the company in 1994. Richard Dauch would become executive chairman of the company's board. RBC Capital Markets analyst Joseph Spak said the succession was expected even though the timing was always a little uncertain. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-David Dauch to succeed father as American Axle CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.