(Adds detail, analyst comment, MDAX and TecDAX changes) FRANKFURT, Aug 19 (Reuters) - German stock exchange operator Deutsche Boerse said on Tuesday it would add tyremaker Continental to Germany's blue-chip index DAX , replacing financial services company MLP . The decision ends a neck-and-neck race to join the index between Continental, which was a DAX member from 1988 to 1996, and Internet provider T-Online International . Experts said some investors would have to rejig their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-D.Boerse says adds Continental to DAX, drops MLP" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.