(Recasts with talks restarting) By Robin Pomeroy and Laura MacInnis GENEVA, July 25 (Reuters) - With rich and poor countries in deadlock over a new wave of trade liberalisation, WTO talks face collapse unless negotiators find some common ground in the coming hours, delegates said. Arriving at World Trade Organisation headquarters for a fifth day of talks aimed at salvaging the long-delayed 'Doha' trade round, ministers and diplomats said they expected to know by early afternoon whether ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Deadlocked world trade talks hang by a thread" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642