* Analysts, investors raise questions on post-deal future * Spyker shares shoot 50 pct higher * Financing terms loom large over company (Adds analyst, shareholder group comment, share context) By Ben Berkowitz AMSTERDAM, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Dutch luxury sportscar maker Spyker may have been the unlikely winner of the Saab auction, but it is likely to struggle with the real challenge ahead: converting two loss-making companies into a profitable one. After months of tortuous ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Deal done, Spyker faces tough road ahead with Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.