(Adds company confirmation, reaction, details) By Allan Dowd VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb 24 (Reuters) - A tentative deal was reached on Saturday to end a two-week-old strike by about 2,800 Canadian National Railway Co. employees that had provoked a threat of government intervention. The strike had hampered operations on Canada's largest railroad and forced shippers in the country's forestry, auto and chemical industries to curtail production. The federal government was threatening ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Deal reached to end Canadian National rail strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.