(Recasts, adds 2007 outlook, share movement) Feb 28 (Reuters) - DealerTrack Holdings Inc. , a software provider for the automotive retail industry, posted higher fourth-quarter results driven by strong performances of its subscription and transaction businesses. The Lake Success, New York-based company reported earnings of $5.7 million, or 14 cents a share, including other income of $1.4 million resulting from the purchase price adjustment of a prior year's acquisition. It had reported ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-DealerTrack Holdings Q4 earnings rise, shares up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642