(Adds Equinix, Tanfield) June 28 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies were reported by 0900 GMT on Thursday. (For Reuters columns on deals, click on [DEALTALK]) ** France's Suez Energy International might buy Brazilian energy asset Companhia Brasiliana de Energia, which could change hands for roughly $5 billion later this year, the head of the company's Brazilian unit said. To read more, please double click on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.