(Adds ING Groep, Carrefour, and others) July 27 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies were reported by 0900 GMT on Friday. ** Dutch financial services group ING Groep NV is to buy Santander's pension businesses in Mexico, Chile, Colombia and Uruguay for $1.3 billion, the company said. To read more, please double click on [nL27648402] ** French retailer Carrefour said it had agreed to sell Carrefour Portugal to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.