(Adds Foster's, Mahindra & Mahindra and Bglobal) May 26 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies were reported by 0900 GMT on Wednesday. (For Reuters columns on deals, click on [DEALTALK/]) ** Australian coal miners made a joint A$4.85 billion ($4 billion) cash bid for a rail-track network in the country's biggest coal state, aiming to prevent it being sold onto the stock market in a wider privatisation. To ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.