(Adds Coty, Johnson Controls, Coal India; updates J Crew) Nov 23 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies were reported by 1000 GMT on Tuesday. For Reuters columns on deals: [DEALTALK/]) ** U.S. fashion retailer J Crew Group Inc is close to an agreement to be acquired for $43.50 a share, or roughly $2.8 billion, by TPG Capital and Leonard Green & Partners, sources familiar with the deal said. To read more: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Deals of the day--mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.