** Gazprom Neft , the oil arm of Russia's Gazprom , has filed a request to the anti-trust watchdog to buy 100 percent of mid-sized oil company Sibir Energy, the competition body FAS said. [ID:nLP501500 ** Canadian media firm CanWest Global Communications Corp sold its 50.06 percent stake in Australia's Ten Network Holdings Ltd at A$1.30 per share, the Australian firm said. [ID:nSYU007274] ** Bankrupt jeweler Finlay Enterprises Inc said Gordon Brothers Retail Partners LLC won an auction ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.