(Adds Bank of Ireland, SABMiller, Abbott India; updates E.ON) Nov 24 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies were reported by 1430 GMT on Wednesday. For Reuters columns on deals: [DEALTALK/] ** Germany's E.ON Ruhrgas may sell its $4.5 billion stake in Russian gas giant Gazprom to Russian state-owned bank VEB as the German firm struggles to cope with high debts and falling revenues. To read more, please double ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Deals of the day--mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.