(Adds Volkswagen, Simmons; updates Gazprom Neft, Unilever, ING) Sept 25 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies were reported by 1330 GMT on Friday. (For Reuters columns on deals, click on [DEALTALK/]) ** Consumer goods giant Unilever agreed to pay 1.275 billion euros ($1.87 billion) for Sara Lee's personal care brands like Sanex and Radox to reinforce its global lead in deodorants and skin cleansing. To read ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.