(Adds Borse, International Paper Co. and CSC) Aug 17 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies were reported by 0900 GMT on Friday. ** Borse Dubai said it had made a takeover offer of 230 crowns per share for Nordic exchange owner OMX , valuing OMX at 27.7 billion Swedish crowns ($3.98 billion). To read more, please double click on [nL17159396] ** U.S.-based International Paper Co. said it had signed a definitive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.