(Adds background, details, investor quote) By Mark McSherry NEW YORK, March 31 (Reuters) - The board of General Motors Corp. is edging toward a decision this weekend on whether to sell a controlling stake in General Motors Acceptance Corp., its financial services business, for about $11 billion, sources familiar with the negotiations said on Friday. A consortium that includes hedge fund Cerberus Capital Management LP and the private equity unit of Citigroup is viewed as a front runner ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Decision looms on GMAC stake sale; Cerberus leads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642