TORONTO, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Magna International's aggressive corporate restructuring took another step forward on Monday after shareholders at its Decoma International subsidiary overwhelmingly approved a plan on Monday to take the exterior car-parts maker private. The two companies said in a release that minority shareholders of Decoma had voted more than 95 percent in favor of the plan to fold the company in under the Magna banner. The companies said the privatization plans are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Decoma shareholders OK Magna privatization plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642