* Quarterly equipment sales up 24 pct to $6.74 bln * Says expects flat 2009 equipment sales * Shares dip in premarket trading NEW YORK, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Deere & Co , the world's biggest farm equipment maker, posted a lower quarterly net profit on Wednesday, as lower commercial and consumer demand and sharply lower profit in its financial services division overshadowed higher machinery sales. The company also said a stronger dollar and a higher tax rate reduced the profitability ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Deere 4th-quarter net profit falls, sees lower '09" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.