* Delphi buys Class A interests from GM for $3.8 bln * Delphi buys Class C interests from PBGC for $594 mln DETROIT, March 31 (Reuters) - U.S. auto parts maker Delphi bought stakes in the company held by General Motors Co and the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation for a total of $4.4 billion, Delphi said on Thursday. Delphi purchased Class A interests owned by GM for $3.8 billion. It also bought the PBGC's Class C interests for $594 million. In a separate statement, GM said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Delphi buys GM, PBGC stakes for $4.4 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642