(Adds detail on ruling, background) NEW YORK, July 28 (Reuters) - Delphi Corp. can proceed with a suit against hedge fund Appaloosa Management LP for withdrawing from a plan to invest in the auto parts maker, a U.S. bankruptcy court judge ruled on Monday. Judge Robert Drain in New York denied motions by Appaloosa and other investors to dismiss Delphi's suit in full, though Drain ruled that other investors, including Pardus Capital and Harbinger Capital, would not be compelled to complete ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Delphi can proceed with Appaloosa suit-judge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642