(Adds company comment on stock options, 3rd paragraph) DETROIT, March 21 (Reuters) - Delphi Corp. said on Friday that Chief Executive J.T. Battenberg had been paid $9.5 million in salary, bonus and stock options for 2002 after the world's largest automotive supplier increased its operating profits. Delphi said Battenberg was paid a base salary of $1.6 million, a bonus of $2.1 million and stock worth $2.1 million, and received $945,000 under the company's long-term incentive plan. He ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Delphi CEO's pay soars to $9.5 million for 2002" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.