(Recasts, adds analyst's remarks, background, changes dateline previous NEW YORK) By David Bailey CHICAGO, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Delphi Corp. , the largest U.S. auto parts maker, said on Wednesday that Chairman and Chief Executive J.T. Battenberg will retire later this year and that it will start searching for his successor immediately. The parts maker said it will consider candidates from within Delphi, the automotive industry and other industries. Delphi, which was spun off from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Delphi chief executive to retire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642