(Adds details on agreement) NEW YORK, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Delphi Corp on Thursday said it had reached a preliminary agreement with its creditors' committee and former parent General Motors Corp on changes to GM's support for the auto-parts maker's plan to emerge from bankruptcy protection. Pending final agreement, the creditors would withdraw their objections to the plan, which calls for GM to provide $10.6 billion in support, including the assumption of $3.4 billion in pension ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Delphi, creditors in prelim agreement on GM role" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.