* EPS of $1.01 beats analysts' estimate of 91 cents * Net income rises on increasing margins * Revenue falls to $4.0 billion due to weaker currencies July 31 (Reuters) - Delphi Automotive Plc reported second-quarter earnings of $1.01 per share, surpassing Wall Street's expectations, on the strength of improving pre-tax margins. Analysts had expected earnings of 91 cents per share. Delphi earned 88 cents per share in the second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Delphi earnings climb on higher margins" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642