(Adds details from court, background) NEW YORK, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Delphi Corp. on Tuesday won bankruptcy court approval to pursue a plan to pay some pre-bankruptcy bills owed to key suppliers in exchange for extending contracts set to expire at the end of the year. Judge Robert Drain's ruling followed an agreement between lawyers for Delphi, its unsecured creditors and a trustee representing the interest of bondholders. Several suppliers voiced objections to the plan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Delphi gains court OK to pursue key supplier plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.