(Recasts, adds details, background, byline) By Jui Chakravorty ROYAL OAK, Mich., Aug 18 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. Chief Executive Rick Wagoner on Friday said the postponement of a hearing on Delphi Corp.'s request to void its labor contracts is "a good sign" and indicative of progress in talks between GM, Delphi and its unions. Speaking to reporters at a press conference about the company's new Camaro car, Wagoner said "progress is being made" in talks with bankrupt auto parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Delphi hearing postponement a good sign - GM CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.