(Updates with court proceedings underway, updates share price) DETROIT, May 24 (Reuters) - A hearing in the bankruptcy case of auto parts maker Delphi Corp. continued Wednesday morning, a day after General Motors Corp. asked the judge to postpone the proceedings to give the companies more time to reach a deal with their unions. Delphi has sought permission from U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the Southern District of New York to cancel labor contracts with its unions, a move that could prompt a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Delphi hearings underway after GM delay request" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.