(Recasts, adds details from release, background) CHICAGO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Delphi Corp. said on Friday it has retained cash for its restructuring rather than make a repayment under a revolving credit facility and may ask lenders to waive or adjust its financial covenants. Delphi, the largest U.S. auto parts supplier, also said it is looking into potential waivers for its U.S. and European receivables securitization programs, which have substantially the same financial requirements. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Delphi may seek waivers, adjustments to covenants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.