(Adds details of plans, background) CHICAGO, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Bankrupt auto parts maker Delphi Corp. has signed a nonbinding agreement to sell its interiors business to billionaire industrialist Ira Rennert's Renco Group Inc., Delphi said on Tuesday. Delphi, which expects to sell several businesses under plans to reorganize and exit bankruptcy, said the sale was subject to due diligence and approval of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York. The unit has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Delphi plans interiors unit sale to Rennert" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.