* Q4 EPS higher-than-expected, 2012 forecast in line * First quarter for parts supplier since November IPO DETROIT, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Delphi Automotive PLC reported a nearly four-fold increase in fourth-quarter earnings on stronger sales of vehicle electronics and engine systems in its first results since returning as a public company. The results exceeded the high end of analyst expectations and were the first for the restructured auto supplier since it sold shares in an initial public ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Delphi posts better-than-expected profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.