(Adds details on results, background) CHICAGO, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Bankrupt auto parts maker Delphi Corp. reported a wider fourth-quarter net loss on Tuesday as revenue from former parent General Motors Corp. dropped and it continued to restructure. Delphi, which filed for bankruptcy in October 2005, said its net loss widened to $853 million in the fourth quarter, from $828 million, a year earlier. Revenue fell to $6.4 billion, from $6.8 billion. Revenue from customers other than GM was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Delphi posts wider 4th-quarter net loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.