(Adds details from Delphi statement, background) CHICAGO, June 22 (Reuters) - Delphi Corp. said on Friday it has reached a tentative deal with the United Auto Workers and former parent General Motors Corp. needed to complete the bankrupt auto parts maker's reorganization. Delphi said a memorandum of understanding signed with the union and GM covers site plans, work force transitions and other issues. It declined to release further details. The agreement must be ratified by workers at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Delphi reaches tentative deal with UAW, GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642