(Adds details on payments, background, changes dateline) CHICAGO, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Automotive parts supplier Delphi Corp. on Wednesday said it received a subpoena from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in late July related to agreements with Electronic Data Systems Corp. . The inquiry involves the accounting treatment of payments made and credits given by EDS to Delphi during 2000 and 2001, and certain payments made by Delphi to EDS for system implementation services in 2002 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Delphi receives SEC subpoena over EDS payments" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.