(Adds details, SEC filings, background) CHICAGO, June 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Delphi Corp. on Thursday said it had filed restated financial results from 2001 into 2004 with federal regulators and had completed an internal probe into accounting improprieties. Delphi, which has struggled under high wages and benefits since its spinoff from General Motors Corp. in 1999, has been hurt in recent months by the accounting scandal that forced out its chief financial officer and five ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Delphi restates results, completes accounting probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.