(Recasts first sentence, adds Delphi comments, details, background, stock action) CHICAGO, March 22 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Delphi Corp. said on Tuesday its accounting investigation is nearly complete and it expects to restate its financial results by June 30, sending shares up 4 percent. The company said its investigation so far has not identified any transactions involving rebates, credits or lump sum payments made to customers that required adjustments to previously reported ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Delphi says nearing completion of internal audit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.