(Adds details from court documents and background) DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Delphi Corp said on Tuesday the size of its bankruptcy exit financing package would be reduced and several changes made to its reorganization plan due to the roiling credit markets. Delphi, which filed for court protection in October 2005 and expects to depart bankruptcy in the first quarter of next year, said its exit financing package would be reduced by about $1.9 billion. The company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Delphi sees reduced bankruptcy exit financing plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.