(Adds SEC statement, attorney contacts, settlement details) By Karey Wutkowski WASHINGTON, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Auto-parts supplier Delphi Corp. and six individuals, including the company's former chief financial officer, settled fraud charges with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the regulator said on Monday. The company, which is under bankruptcy protection, was not subjected to a financial penalty and agreed to the settlement without admitting or denying the charges, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Delphi settles with SEC, does not face fine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.