(Adds details on agreement, background) CHICAGO, Aug 17 (Reuters) - The United Steelworkers union said on Friday it had reached a tentative contract with bankrupt U.S. auto parts maker Delphi Corp that covers about 900 workers at two Ohio plants. The union said it would not release details until it has held meetings with members. The contract requires the approval of both members and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in New York. Delphi, which filed for bankruptcy in October 2005, has already ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Delphi, steelworkers reach tentative contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.