(Recasts first sentence, adds details from Grinstein memo, share movement) CHICAGO, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Delta Air Lines' new chief executive, Gerald Grinstein, said on Tuesday the airline will not give cash bonuses for 2003 to top executives and that it is rethinking its approach to executive compensation. In a memo to employees, Grinstein also said the No. 3 U.S. air carrier has developed a plan for some executives to defer separate retention bonuses that are payable in January. "I ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Delta will not pay top execs 2003 cash bonuses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.